H/F Software Engineerfull time
At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfill this vision. Our first product is a SaaS application to help physicians diagnose cardiac diseases, already deployed worldwide.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, weekly yoga classes, climbing activities, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient on what they are best at!
What you’ll do
We are looking for energetic Engineer(s) to strengthen our Engineering Team.
You will work hand to hand with doctors, data scientists and our IT's experts to improve our web platform and our internal tools, to design and develop our new products and to ensure everything runs reliably.
(If you are more excited about analyzing and making sense of data, you might rather want to apply to our Data Scientist position instead!)
Depending on your interests and experiences, on a typical week at Cardiologs you might:
- Work with our product and design team to develop and release a shiny new front-end component that will improve our users’ experiences
- Provide new clinical data to doctors, by improving our analysis reports
- Improve the performance of a query on our database of more than 1M ECGs
- Profile, diagnose and solve a performance bottleneck in our GPU-powered inference pipeline
- Improve upon the monitoring, alerting and logging system of our Kubernetes clusters
- Write a clever script to automate a task and speed up our R&D cycle
- Talk about code architecture, make speeches on IT topics to your colleagues, review colleagues code...
Who you are
- An autonomous, committed, enthusiastic person with a "can-do", creative and challenging mindset
- Knowledgeable about modern web platform architectures and you have a strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
You already worked with two or more from the following: Python, Ruby (Rails), HTML/CSS/JS (Angular, ReactJS, VueJS), Kubernetes, Relational Databases, Cloud Services (such as GCP, AWS or Azure)
Fluent in spoken and written English, and have at least basic notions in French
=> You have previous experience and/or strong interest in developing healthcare products.
=> You already worked in a startup environment.
Our Recruiting Process
- An introductory phone call with a quick technical test
- Technical interview
- Performance interview
- Culture interview with lunch (or drinks) with the team